Monday, November 8, 2010

Alpha...Bravo...Charlie...Delta...

It's been quite a while since I've last posted..my bad..there has been so much going on lately - along with stresses from my school && the internet being down about 95% of the time in my apartment complex, it hasn't been very easy to update everyone on my life - which I know there are SO many people are disappointed about ;)

My graduation countdown is down to only 9 more days of classes...and counting weekends only 11 days left!  Reality is striking in a little more every day, but I'm weirdly okay with it. 

Sadly, I have not heard back from Abc Airlines or whatever we're calling it..but when i talked to my placement director at school, she told me to just wait it out, that she was 98% sure that I would be getting an email...that was 5 days ago..I talked to her again today, because I want to get the ball rolling on more applications and whatnot, and she told me that she would make a phone call to the Airline to make sure everything went through...ohh the joys of having connections :)

Lately in class things have been veryyy repetitive and getting really old.  Lots of geography (interesting geography, just a LOT of it) and this week is going to include toooo much worldspan.  We learned today how to put cars into our PNR, which is sweet, except at the end of every lesson I feel the urge to pop 5 ibuprofen because my head is going to explode.  I think that MIGHT be normal?



On an end-note - if there are those of you who have never had Noodles & Company, it is absolutely amazing..never in my life have I had a better caesar salad :)  I hiiiighly recommend it!

No comments: